You may be the right weight for the amount of toxins in your body and without the protection of fat your vital organs could be poisoned. Fruit and vegetable phytonutrients enable the liver to function correctly and eliminate poisonous waste.
With the Transform30 30 day kickstart programme you can help to heal your body :-
“A person who has too many toxins to process will make new fat cells and store those toxins along with fat in them. This is first a form of self-defense against being poisoned, and second, a strategy to get toxins out of the circulation and away from major organs. This means that some people will not be able to lose any weight at all, regardless of how little they eat, until the acute nature of their plumbing problems are addressed.
It is very clear that these toxins are released back into the circulation during weight loss. This is especially the case during significant weight loss26. During a weight loss of 12 percent of body weight toxins in the blood increased 23 percent – 51 percent, with the heaviest individuals releasing the most toxins27. Over a one year period of weight loss toxic exposure ranged up to a whopping 388 percent. Scientists have shown that such toxins can interfere with thyroid hormone28 function during weight loss. Human data shows that as the toxins go up in the blood during weight loss the levels of biologically active thyroid hormone (T3)29 go down. This data means that your plumbing and detoxification systems must be in good working condition for healthy weight loss – or possibly even to engage weight loss.
Toxins make you feel irritable. Many people report feeling “poisoned” at a certain point in their weight loss process. Such people will always feel better when they eat a lot of food, as the toxins are pulled out of their blood and placed back in fat – along with plenty of fat. With a little effort, most people can readily lose weight they have most recently gained. After that, people reach what I like to call it the “toxic plateau.” This means that detoxification strategies may need to be adjusted if weight loss slows too much or stops. In my clinical experience, the difficult-to-lose pounds are typically toxic fat. Strategies to improve detoxification often enable weight loss to proceed. While overweight people who struggle to lose weight with a good diet and exercise have this problem to some degree, those who are the most overweight experience this issue to a greater degree.”
Byron J. Richards,
Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist http://www.wellnessresources.com/weight/articles/why_toxins_and_waste_products_impede_weight_loss_-_the_leptin_diet_weight_l/
- ^ Chemicals Stimulate the Production of Abnormal Fat Cells Biochem Pharmacol. Moreno-Aliaga MJ, Matsumura F.
- ^ Chemicals Damage Glucose Metabolism of Fat Cells J Biochem Mol Toxicol. Olsen H, Enan E, Matsumura F.
- ^ Chemical Stimulation of New Fat Cells Impairs Leptin Function by Those Fat Cells J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. Phrakonkham P, Viengchareun S, Belloir C, Lombès M, Artur Y, Canivenc-Lavier MC.
- ^ Chemicals Induce Excess Fat to Accumulate in Fat Cells J Pharmacol Sci Wada K, Sakamoto H, Nishikawa K, Sakuma S, Nakajima A, Fujimoto Y, Kamisaki Y.
- ^ Chemicals Increase Risk for Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity Obesity (Silver Spring). Dirinck E, Jorens PG, Covaci A, Geens T, Roosens L, Neels H, Mertens I, Van Gaal L.